Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My First "Strange" Experience or There Is No Death

It was just a couple of months before my 21st birthday when something unusual happened. I had been using Betty Bethard's meditation technique for a few months, which I believe opened me up to vibrations I normally couldn't have perceived. I was in bed asleep, and I woke up around 3 a.m. to find some sort of being or spirit hovering over me and talking to me.

It was wearing a sort of cloak that was black, and I couldn't see much of a face. It was speaking to me in a deep, gruff, Darth Vader-like voice. It had a hold of me by the upper arms--very tight, so that it kind of hurt. I did not feel threatened and I never felt that this was an "evil" being that meant me harm. However, I was a bit startled by this turn of events because it was so sudden and so unusual.

This being started telling me, in a deep voice and insistent tone, "You are dead." It repeated this a few times, but I felt a bit perplexed by this statement, as I didn't feel in the least bit dead. So I thought to myself, "Maybe it means that I'm going to die." This being could hear my thoughts, and in response to my thought it said, "No, it doesn't mean you are going to die. You are dead right now. Right now, you are dead." I felt kind of awestruck and speechless by this, and didn't know what to think. Then I noticed a second being of similar appearance over to my left, but this one never spoke to me. Almost immediately after this, these beings just disappeared. Quickly, I reached over to turn on my bedside light, and looked around the room to see if they were still there, but they were gone.

When I next met Betty Bethards, I told her of my experience. She thought that it was my spirit guides, just being a bit dramatic in order to gain my attention. I've never been sure who or what they were, but I did come to a conclusion about their purpose. I believe that they were doing their best to demonstrate to me that there is no death. Of course, our physical bodies die, but that our consciousness lives on.

No comments:

Post a Comment